Sunday, April 12, 2009

Garrett & AC/DC











Garrett's cute little new Easter outfit reminded me of Angus Young from AC/DC so when I got home I had him put on the matching hat that came with the outfit and had him hold his Sesame Street guitar. I have to say it was pretty cute.








Cute Garrett story - afterwards he was changing into his pajamas. He insisted to Amy that he wear the vest from his outfit over the blue pajamas. He even made her button it up. It reminded me of a recent episode of How I Met Your Mother where Barney is found to wear silk pajamas that look just like a business suit. Anyway, after he got on the vest, he looked at me (dad) and said, "Looking Good!". He was so proud of his Easter outfit.

1 comment:

Susie said...

One of the funniest Garrett stories I have ever heard. And I LOVE the pictures with the hat and guitar. HILAROUS!!!